Home        Credit       Mini Game      

Login with game account:      DH Account TO Account SO Account AF Account
                                                            OR                                                                    

• New user? Register now !
  • Forgot your ID or password ?
  • Please notice that your Mira Passport is different from your game accounts.
Please input Talisman Online game account.
Please input Talisman Online game password.
  If you got a verify code error, please click left image to get a new code.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Soul Order Online game account.
Please input Soul Order Online game password.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Asura Force Online game account.
Please input Asura Force Online game password.

Please input Dragon Heart Online game account.
Please input Dragon Heart Online game password.

*Please input your nick name
Forum Homepage > Talisman Online Forum > Announcement & General Discussion > Game Suggestions/Improvements
Previous   1   Next  

Game Suggestions/Improvements
LadySylvanas    Member   
Title Apprentice Knight
Level 4
Exp 118
Game TO 
Gold 118
Reg
From  
Posts 4
Visits 61
Last Login 2017-12-16
Status Offline

Written at 2017-12-05 19:45:46
Message Quote Reply    |  Report  

Been playing since a while now and some interesting ideas I've come up with, haven't read the earlier suggestions so I am sorry If I offer same ones in the list below: 

1. Healing

Character levels are 85, and If you have over 30k HP it takes a while to heal back up, unless you own HP pet + Level80 HP potions. 

sugeestions:

- Adding NPC Fairy in Stone City (and or all villages)  Character level * 25~50 copper = price to pay to fully instant heal + Fairy HP Buff 30 minutes

So while doing daily quests you can come back to village and heall fully for some little amount of silver.

- Adding HP Recvery Book in non battle in T-Shop

2. Tamer Pet

It's been quite time since last tamer update, pets are completely forgotten and not used on high levels, perhaps tamer can play on their own once they have high combined gear, but what about for tamers who can't spend much on gear, they need someone to lean on. 

Suggestions:

- Make pets in Jade City and onward catchable and once pet is captured scale it normaly  (HP/DEF/Damage)

- If not make em catchable, at least people should feel some sort of rewards while leveling pets, so pets above level 70 should get some sort of super skill (stun, Poisoning, slows.)

- Adding pet cake (We do have pet tamer food which raises Happy), cake would give experience 5 gold 5x cakes  ( 5x 20% pet experience )

- Bind Pet Exp bar with tamers, so when tamer levels up, pet does too.  Would also work if tamer level due event faster, pet can't catch up, that would solve problem.

- Catching new pet , i.e. Tamer is level 60 and pet is level 37 , after capture pet closes level gap and is instantly 60. happy level is normal and experience is same as tamers, intimity stays 0, since it's freshly captured. 

3. Weapon intro

When a player reaches level 5 and finishes the quest which leads him from green scarp to sky vilage. small pop window should come and introduce the player of two sides of weapons he can choose.

4. Enhancing speed

Please Speed up enhancing process, at level 85 enchanting weapon to level 60 takes up to one hour.... its ridiculously slow ...

5. Combination fail cap

Earlier character named Leena posted about 54 faily to combine +10... It's pretty much sad, and that's huge amount of golds spent for that,  you should cap it at 25 fails for all the combines +10 +11 +12 ... 

6. Saturn Palace

WP set got earlier update, and now it can be aquired  2x faster. 
SP should be easyer to get too.   
Belt - Reputation Level 5 > Level 3
Armor - Reputation Level 8 > Level 5

7. Cosmetics

I like the new cosmetic icons you added few years ago, I believe we can step it up with adding more of those icons. 
Also you should add Equipment Cosmetic, after you get a complete set level 40-50 you can buy gear cosmetic and play with the coloring. 
That way we can create much more different veriaty of players and everyone can be unique in own way.

8. Apprentice Blacksmith

Adding new Living skill, Apprentice Blacksmith. 
We do have collecting ores and decompose, materials with that we can create own gear. 
Decomposing some gears  LV 32-38 > matterials green crystal LV4 + gear material level4 + gold  = creating class gear 
Maybe you did plan this or not, But if you go on an adventure you should be able to create gear that are suitable to you.
Blue and Goldens should be bound or bound after equiping, also that could create little ingame buisniss. 
Same for weapons too.

9. Fairy Skill AOE

I like the new Fairy AOE heal super skill, I think She deserves one more, that would be 
lotus totem placed on ground , healing everyone inside that for small amount of HP, removing slows and adding +5% move speed inside that circle.

Hope you like it 

BlackNorris   VIP    Member   
Viscount
Title Viscount
Level 8
Exp 1238
Game TO 
Gold 1234
Reg
From Brazil
Posts 7
Visits 301
Last Login 2017-12-12
Status Offline

Written at 2017-12-07 18:52:30
Message Reply  |  Report   #1

Re:Game Suggestions/Improvements

Nice ideas!
I loved the points 2; 3; 4; 6; 7; 8 and 9. It would be nice if GM read this and give us a reply!

Character name: BlackNorris
Class: Assassin (85 lv)
Server: Tiger Fish

"Don't look for miracles. You yourself are the miracle!" ~Henry Miller

Previous   1   Next