Home        Credit       Mini Game      

Login with game account:      DH Account TO Account SO Account AF Account
                                                            OR                                                                    

• New user? Register now !
  • Forgot your ID or password ?
  • Please notice that your Mira Passport is different from your game accounts.
Please input Talisman Online game account.
Please input Talisman Online game password.
  If you got a verify code error, please click left image to get a new code.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Soul Order Online game account.
Please input Soul Order Online game password.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Asura Force Online game account.
Please input Asura Force Online game password.

Please input Dragon Heart Online game account.
Please input Dragon Heart Online game password.

*Please input your nick name
Forum Homepage > Talisman Online Forum > Announcement & General Discussion > Be Safe From This Scam
Previous   1   Next  

Be Safe From This Scam
Kakoda    Member   
Title Knight
Level 5
Exp 305
Game TO 
Gold 304
Reg
From  
Posts 1
Visits 300
Last Login 2017-06-30
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-20 19:46:45  

Dear Talisman Online staff and players, I want to talk about rather an unfortunate incident I have experienced, and hopefully the GMs do something about it

First of all I'm a level 85 faerie named Uehara from the server LiD, on the 3rd of March, around 14:50 pm, someone logged me off and deleted my character, I was sitting in stone city in team with my friends Garrigo47, mourka and Amazon123, when someone logged me off and couldn't log back, so I went and changed my password, I logged on my account only to realize my faerie was deleted and got it recovered after 3 days, the following items were missing : golden 80-90 vit wheels +12 ( at this moment on the 21th of March they should have vit magicstones on them with 13 days left ), a white bear+8, a 9 tails pet full skilled with 160 vit points and the rest is int, and finally 48kg from my warehouse, the wheels are still under my name in the ranking list rank 99.

Let's move on how this person got access to my account, he creates new chacaters and names them something similar to one of your close friends, and will ask you to either mail him an item for a cave, or lend him your account for the night, that's what happened with me, The scammer created a level 1 monk named Garrrigo47 with 3x r, and asked me to borrow my faerie for the night, I was distracted and didn't notice the extra 'r' until it was too late, and I couldn't say no thinking it was the real Garrigo47 considering she was my friend for the last 4 years and helped me alot, so he took advantage of me.

The GM in charge of my case said the scammer sold my items and alot of transactions took place and he is unable to recover them for me even after proving they were taken from my account, an estimated total price of 130kg, and the scammer is safe and sound, the messed up thing is that I didn't own the items only the gold was mine and I will explain more about it later on.

Unfortunately I wasn't the only one who fell for this, my guildmate Jila a wizzard level 81 stopped playing because of this, Garrigo47 has seen her items being sold in the AH, the scammer also tried this trick on alot of people and I will mention some of the cases, he created Garrrigo47 on me ofcourse, whispered to TIKYA using Garrigoo47, created GOKUJUNlOR ( similar to a +12 wp sin from my server, but he used a small L instead of an i in jun'i'or, the original level 85 assassin's name includes a capital 'i') and the player JiangXXX spotted him and said it in world chat, Amazon123 was whispered to from an app named mouka similar to his guild leader mourka and asked for his pet, my friend HatchHarkness received a message from an app named ShopskaSalala ( the fake character used a capital i in salala instead of a small L and t which is used by our real friend ShopskaSalata), everything here can be confirmed by the respective players. some of them were around for over 7 years, 10 years even and they are VIPs, the only player among the onces I have mentioned that has actually lost his account to the scammer was Jila from my guild, and she doesn't log on anymore.  

These cases are merely the iceberg's tip of what's actually happening everyday, and I don't want anyone else to go through this.

Last Edit by : Kakoda (2017-03-21 04:10:32.0)

Kakoda      Member   
Knight
Title Knight
Level 5
Exp 305
Game TO 
Gold 304
Reg
From null
Posts 1
Visits 300
Last Login 2017-06-30
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-20 19:47:56  

Re: Be Safe From This Scam

Today on the 20th of March I have spotted a faerie with my pet, the pet was named MisLawa-an after Garrigo47's hometown in the Philippines, it has the same stats I mentioned earlier, he told me his friend bought it for him from the AH, according to the GM all of the items were sold after the incident, most likely through the AH ofcourse with a cheap price, I have also found what seems to be the golden wheels with my magicstones with someone, I decided not to point fingers because they might have legitimately bought them from the scammer without knowing about it, but I do have their names.

The items are basically not even mine, I borrowed the wheels from Garrigo47, and I sold my previous mount and pet in order to buy my own weapon after completing sp set, so she was also kind enough to lend me her spare bear +8 and the 9tails, and now it's my fault she lost her items, she shouldn't be punished for somebody else's mistake, and the lucky 'somebody' happened to be me :/ .

Finally I want to pinpoint again the fact the this thread is meant to enlighten the players' thinking, I don't want anyone to feel what I'm feeling right now, I wanted to share this incident to prevent any further drama from happening, this unkown malicious scammer is threatning your game community, and since a level one character could have brought him such a huge fortune effortlessly in no time, he will keep doing it ofcourse, personally I don't feel like enjoying the game that much after realizing how horrible some players can be, apps are appearing everyday and eachtime the scammer uses the same lines with the same grammatical mistakes / style of talking, and appearantly and most surpisingly it seems that he knows alot about the players he whispers to, which means he is a player among us.

The game's rules clearly state that you can recover your items from a person who asked to borrow them for a limited time and return them back, ofcourse if you have a screenshot to make the GMs' work easier, and the scammer's intention was scamming in the first place, what's the difference between trading them to him with a screenshot, and letting him take it by himself, I couldn't log back because the smart client takes ages to load or else I could've saved myself the drama, if this is considered account sharing and I can no longer be helped by the GMs, then Garrigo47 can make a case for losing the items she let me borrow because she has nothing to do with this. I've had scamming case before with a guy who named his apps : BetaFarmer, DeltaFarmer , Soin and Rizardia, made friends with me for about 3 months, and then he didn't return a mount and a pet, stupid he was he started bragging about his victory with his apps and he gave me enough evidence to put him down, so be careful from these people aswell.

Check Twice before doing a transaction, and be careful because a true friend will never ask for free stuff out of the blue.

*****Quote of the day*****  

It is hard to trick a malicious person because he always sees the bad side of things and expects the worse from people, but geniune people can be easily deceived because they didn't see it coming.

-Thank you for sparing some time to read my thread and be safe!

Last Edit by : Kakoda (2017-03-22 12:22:15)

Hatch      Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 61
Game TO 
Gold 61
Reg
From null
Posts 0
Visits 39
Last Login 2017-03-28
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-20 20:01:02  

I can attest to this scammer messaging pretending to be a Fellow Presbyter from my guild.

I also openly promise to NEVER purchase TP again if this is not fixed.

All players should be able to feel secure in knowing the GM are capable of fixing such minor issues.

The offender has been doing this for some time.

I dont feel this game is Secure enough to invest any more of my $$$ in.

I will not recommend it to anyone until this is resolved.

bluez      Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 43
Game TO 
Gold 43
Reg
From null
Posts 3
Visits 24
Last Login 2017-07-11
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-20 20:31:48  

Re:Be Safe From This Scam

There has also been a fake acct created using sadasfdasfadtasf in which one of my close friends was scammed out of a sin that was eventually recovered with out any of its items of worth of course. I have purchased several TP's and am most certainly a VIP through that, but I am concerned about sinking anymore money into this game as well. GM's need to do their jobs and there needs to be mods online. The fact that the servers are left without any real authority to help care for situations like this is one reason of many that the game is falling apart and that more and more good, honest, paying players are quitting this game. I also have screenshots of this person trying to scam me as well....which if need I can provide to prove it.

Pitons      Member   
A.Knight
Title A.Knight
Level 4
Exp 90
Game TO 
Gold 90
Reg
From Latvia
Posts 0
Visits 110
Last Login 2017-03-21
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-21 06:10:42  

This is not acceptable. I cant believe that admins cant solve this out.
I know some of involved people. And i have been in same guild with them for a while. And its sad to hear, that they have been foolish like this.
How does it come, that its even possible that someone can make such similar names?? Its a rock in game holder garden and now its time for them to take responsibility.

I am Pitons (lvl 85 assassin) from LiD.

Lokko      Member   
Peasant
Title Peasant
Level 1
Exp 2
Game TO 
Gold 1
Reg
From null
Posts 0
Visits 2
Last Login 2017-03-21
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-21 06:15:58  

<<<<

Hi Ladies n gentleman,

i m not writing here from my main-acc cause i became very paranoid surround
acc-security.

What happens atm?

As Uehara explained it well there is a major scamming-assault appearing worldwide (on more servers).
It looks like the method working with fake-char-names and even real charnames from other servers.

Example:
I made a fairy with my major name (Lokko) on new server (purple cloud). It took only 40min and a fairy with name Garrigo47 started to ask for help, gold, tps, mounts etc. That char had some knowledge bout me and my friendchip relation with real Garrigo47 from server LiD.

I was shocked to see it happend to LOTS of other players.

On LiD the scammer is using smiliar names Garrigo47(real) and Garrrigo47(fake).

On new server the exact same name is used which is a security hole!!!

###
I m an old TO-player started in 2008 i bought tons of TP in last years and i support
my leader and best friend Garrigo47. She is an example of a nice spirit of TO. Helpfull,
funny, active and best pk-fairy on server LiD.
I will stop purchase TP untill that case is solved. The scamm happened to Uehara but the items lost belong to Garrigo47... cause she did like webside saying: Help teammates and be friendly!

Thx, Lokko

char : Lokko(Monk)
lvl : 85
attitude: most of time red

garrigo47   VIP    Member   
Citizen
Title Citizen
Level 2
Exp 19
Game TO 
Gold 19
Reg
From Australia
Posts 0
Visits 19
Last Login 2017-03-23
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-21 17:42:32  

HI there im garrigo47
WE need to be concerned about this scammer I have lost items and also good friends of 8 years over this, I would have to lost my friend and items because of those fake account

yesterday I saw my pet with is fairy (fairylilac) because I know its name and im pretty sure I would be the only one to you that name.

if the GM can please consider with UAHARA case

Sincerely
\garrigo47

terry   VIP    Member   
Citizen
Title Citizen
Level 2
Exp 29
Game TO 
Gold 29
Reg
From australia
Posts 0
Visits 80
Last Login 2017-03-22
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-22 13:08:01  

This is sad, I wish if there was admins active in the server from time to time to supervise over the players so everytime anything happens it can be treated fast, now any scammer has enough time to hide his traces and even gms can't find him ?
I'm not a genius too and if someone steals from me I will face this with no help ? not even bust who did it, started questioning if was good idea to spend money

xBABYdeMONAx      Member   
Peasant
Title Peasant
Level 1
Exp 3
Game TO 
Gold 3
Reg
From null
Posts 0
Visits 2
Last Login 2017-03-22
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-22 16:55:38  

My name is Gabe and im playing on LiD server, and in the same day when Uehara got scammed by the fake Garrrigo47, with 3r, he tryed to scamm me too on my fairy, he asked to lend him my fairy for 1 night, but i checked the lvl and profesion and it was a lvl 1 monk. I know the real Garrigo from almost 2 years and she never asked accounts or passwords to somebody. i play from 2 years and in those 2 years i spent around 4000$ on purchasing TP. i want seriouzity and i wont buy any TP until you gentlemans will make justice in Ueharas case, and im afraid to spend more money for purchasing if we dont even have any GM or Mods. Thx, xBABYdeMONAx (fairy level 62) / CyborgDude (wizard level 85)

ddeerr   VIP    Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 64
Game TO 
Gold 64
Reg
From sweden
Posts 0
Visits 68
Last Login 2017-03-23
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-23 02:01:08  

i was on my tammer (mimoxx) and the fake Garrigoo47 a lvl 1 wiz w me and wanted to borrow my (tammer. my 2 acc)

mourka      Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 52
Game TO 
Gold 52
Reg
From usa
Posts 0
Visits 40
Last Login 2017-03-23
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-23 13:58:56  

I;ve played TO since it was in Beta version. What a sad state TO is in now when we have no MODs and GM;s are unwilling or unable to trace where items have gone to. Someone is STEALING from players and the TO staff is not doing anything to protect players, yet want us to continue to support Mira by buying TP's. Why would I spend real money on a game that offers no help when someone steals from you. They need to be banning scammers, not just the app they use to scam, but trace the IP and ban all accounts from that IP address. Unless there are real consequences for an action, especially an action that is now wide spread and that hurts other players and in some cases forces them to quit playing, it will continue until there are no players left to buy Tp;s. Because for sure the thief's and scammers are not buying a single Tp with real money!

EmoFCSV      Member   
Citizen
Title Citizen
Level 2
Exp 26
Game TO 
Gold 21
Reg
From null
Posts 2
Visits 36
Last Login 2017-03-23
Status Offline

Written at 2017-03-23 19:24:30  

hello guys he was a victim of a scammer, if he proved the items belong to them then what are you waiting for seriously ?he put all the story here and as GMs with your power you can verify were everything goes like a history of actions, just help him and let the life continue like it was, we all had problems at some point and with enough support and evidence you can find help, the scammers are dangerous for the game because they get everything for free from the loyal players, and they ruin your game agree ? no need to make all feel theat in game just because of one thing, don't let the scamer enjoy his items or even other players out of this case will not like that.
I bought alot of tps here and don't have much time to play, but if I keep hearing this stuff with no fix from the GMs then my tps rest in peace

Previous   1   Next