Home        Credit       Mini Game      

Login with game account:      DH Account TO Account SO Account AF Account
                                                            OR                                                                    

• New user? Register now !
  • Forgot your ID or password ?
  • Please notice that your Mira Passport is different from your game accounts.
Please input Talisman Online game account.
Please input Talisman Online game password.
  If you got a verify code error, please click left image to get a new code.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Soul Order Online game account.
Please input Soul Order Online game password.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Asura Force Online game account.
Please input Asura Force Online game password.

Please input Dragon Heart Online game account.
Please input Dragon Heart Online game password.

*Please input your nick name
Forum Homepage > Talisman Online Forum > Suggestions and Bug Reports > Bug quests notify
Previous   1   Next  

Bug quests notify
TiuRyu    Member   
Title Peasant
Level 1
Exp 3
Game TO 
Gold 3
Reg
From  
Posts 1
Visits 2
Last Login 2016-08-28
Status Offline

Written at 2016-08-28 18:09:08
Message Quote Reply    |  Report  

Hello to all, first, i'm from Brazil, so, sry if i my english is bad.

Well, i'm here to report 2 quests where i found a bug

In sky village, have a npc called Golden Cicada, the Quest CONVOY GOLDEN CICADA, u need to convoy him to the Golden Peak's Mountain Square, and notify it to npc, MADAM MIAO YI but, when um get there, SURPRISE, there's no NPC. I get some SS too, but i can't upload it cuz the format is incorrect, i don't know what to do about it.

The another quest is BROTHER'S REUNION on Dark Stone entrance , have a npc called ODD FRAGMENT, the quest say to you to find the corpse of QIAN and give carry it to Wizard Liyu, but when u get there, there's no body, the quest say "My horse will direct you"  actually, have a horse on scene, but  i think the horse get bugged to 

well, i really think that quests have some bugs, some GM can verify? 

Coordenate: Brother's Reunion Gimseng/  -1553.39 
Coordenate: MADAM MIAO YI/   141.1117

Another point, i'm just a noob on TO, i've started to play at 3 or 4 weaks ago, but i see some thinks i didn't like, example? The server got a lot of HACKS. it's so unfair to who's play the game like me, on this weekend, i log in on friday 19:00 PM here in Brazil and just log out on Sunday 06:00 AM. I didn't sleep, i'm just done quest after quest, but i see a lot of ppl using some kind of bot. it make me saddly with TO, Even if i play 30+ hours, i will be more weakness than who use's bot, cuz bot don't need to sleep.

Well, i think it's.  i'll keep doing my hard work to lvl up whitout any program to do it to me, and notify here in forum if i found another quest with a bug, i will do my part to get TO a better place to players. some Gm's can do the same?

I hope i can help with these report's. Cya later

IzukuMidoriya      Member   
Peasant
Title Peasant
Level 1
Exp 5
Game TO 
Gold 5
Reg
From null
Posts 1
Visits 2