Home        Credit       Mini Game      

Login with game account:      DH Account TO Account SO Account AF Account
                                                            OR                                                                    

• New user? Register now !
  • Forgot your ID or password ?
  • Please notice that your Mira Passport is different from your game accounts.
Please input Talisman Online game account.
Please input Talisman Online game password.
  If you got a verify code error, please click left image to get a new code.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Soul Order Online game account.
Please input Soul Order Online game password.

Register new account? Click Here  |  Forgot password? Click Here  |  Need support? Click Here

Please input Asura Force Online game account.
Please input Asura Force Online game password.

Please input Dragon Heart Online game account.
Please input Dragon Heart Online game password.

*Please input your nick name
Forum Homepage > Asura Force Online Forum > Announcements & General Discussion > Video Event (updated)
Previous   1   Next  

Video Event (updated)
Admin    Admin   
Title Marquess
Level 10
Exp 14307
Game TO   SO
Gold 14337
Reg
From China
Posts 410
Visits 2773
Last Login 2017-08-27
Status Offline

Written at 2014-10-10 01:25:13  

Hi, all~

Welcome to our game, I am sure that you must meet something happy or exciting in our game world. Don't  be shy, share with us.

You can make a video about anything related to our game, such as, one travel in a cave, one nice teamwork, one hard system, one interesting map.

The video's content is up to you. After you upload it to youtube, please leave the link, your char name, your tribe name in this thread.  Thanks.

When you make the video, please make it complete, clear. If there is a little description, it will be much better~

The video features with Instance, evnet, game guide and gameplay are especially welcome^^

Of course that your work deserves a reward:

For eligible video, the entry reward is 100Fps.

For excellent video, the reward will be raised to 200Fps and Luck Stone * 4 (unbound).

Once we checked your video, the reward will be sent to you within 48 hours.

Have a try~

Last Edit by : Admin (2014-10-10 01:30:12.0)

Make a game more than a game

Admin      Admin   
Marquess
Title Marquess
Level 10
Exp 14307
Game TO   SO
Gold 14337
Reg
From China
Posts 410
Visits 2773
Last Login 2017-08-27
Status Offline

Written at 2014-10-13 01:01:23  

Re: Video Event (updated)

check this out!

http://youtu.be/N4wkN72CJxk

the most important of leveling sprite is to make sure that your force sprite hits the target.If your sprite didnt hit the target it wont be able to get any experience ,as u can see on the first 5 -10 seconds of my video i change my weapon to a lower upgrade weapon so that if i use skill on the mobs it WILL NOT die instead the lower upgrade weapon will just DECREASE the hp of the mobs til it goes to 1/4 or even lower,then that time the force sprite will get the last hit, so basically 1 skill per mob(hunter skill-shadow shooting) then press tab then hit another target and keep going til u get like 5-10 mobs then wait for the aoe skill.If all mobs are killed,move to other spot where theres mobs.Let the sprite kill the mobs. i hope this helps a lot :D thank you

-MinimumMaximum

-Level 65

-Cosmos Tribe

-Hunter

Admin Admin (2014-10-13 01:02:04.0):

100 FP   rewards sent.  thanks

Make a game more than a game

MayheM98      Member   
Peasant
Title Peasant
Level 1
Exp 2
Game
Gold 2
Reg
From BIH
Posts 0
Visits 3
Last Login 2014-10-14
Status Offline

Written at 2014-10-14 10:08:59  

Re:Video Event (updated)

My video
-------| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWzVfwooYps

-------| Char : MayheM98

-------| Tribe : Chaos

-------| Class & lvl : Mage 37

Last Edit by : MayheM98 (2014-10-14 13:09:11)

Brytot      Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 79
Game
Gold 79
Reg
From L.A CA
Posts 4
Visits 34
Last Login 2015-02-20
Status Offline

Written at 2014-10-19 09:02:22  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnyQNoTZamY

hi guys im back :D i want to share this great gameplay on how to finish the HSC(holy sword cave) as fast as possible.First you need a tanker,summoner,and the one who could lure mobs.Then we killed those front mobs so the low level character or summoner are clear from any danger.Afterwards i started luring all mobs and the tanker will get the bosses,as u can see from the video JesseJames will get those bosses while MinimumMaximum was focus on mobs until Jesse got all bosses,lastly you need to get back to entrance where summoner was staying,and when Jesse made it to entrance ,Minimum will take a exit so that the mobs he got wont follow and Jesse only has bosses and few mobs and then wait for them to come and start killing :D we finish killing bosses at exactly 5:23 but theres a summoner quest so we need also to kill it for our own quest lol thats all, i hope this video will help you guys thanks!:)

-MinimumMaximum
-level 65
-Cosmos Tribe
-Hunter

Admin Admin (2014-10-23 23:23:06.0):

100 FP gift bag has been sent. Thanks :)

Brytot      Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 79
Game
Gold 79
Reg
From L.A CA
Posts 4
Visits 34
Last Login 2015-02-20
Status Offline

Written at 2014-10-26 14:52:19  

http://youtu.be/viN8SLBzcDo

whats up guys,this new video shows a great teamwork how to kill the last boss in Shadow Temple Cave which is the most difficult cave in AsuraForce,as u can see we are all at the start/entrance of the cave but we are actually waiting for the last boss to come because our other teammate lure/get the boss to follow us at entrance,it is because if we kill that boss in its position where theres no RESPAWN area we are messed up and all of us will die and go back to where we started, so its better to have the boss near the respawn area bcoz if somebody dies boss was not that far and be able to hit again(good idea!) . The Video showed that MinimumMaximum died several times same as other players in team,but the tanker didnt die because theres a healer! hope u guys enjoy this video and maybe it gave u some tips how to do it! thanks :D

Admin Admin (2014-10-28 01:02:01.0):

Thanks, 100 FP sent

Brytot      Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 79
Game
Gold 79
Reg
From L.A CA
Posts 4
Visits 34
Last Login 2015-02-20
Status Offline

Written at 2014-11-04 08:48:57  

http://youtu.be/XEo-0_0SmF0

cosmos tribe dominates Heroes Valley :) as u can see on the video we are killing Cleft Tongue and after we kill it we won the Heroes Valley ! also the drops are good its worth doing it everyday

Admin Admin (2014-12-16 22:04:48.0):

Thanks, 100 F-Points have been sent to your ingame mail.

Brytot      Member   
Squire
Title Squire
Level 3
Exp 79
Game
Gold 79
Reg
From L.A CA
Posts 4
Visits 34
Last Login 2015-02-20