Information Collected and Used
MiraGame's primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the service and to enable users to easily navigate and enjoy the service. MiraGame may use user information to analyze user behavior in MiraGame’s games. For example, MiraGame may analyze user information to determine how often a user plays a particular game, if a user purchases premium goods and other similar events.
You provide us information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, if you register for a game account on our website. When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets MiraGame help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
MiraGame does not share your Personal Information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- Agents and service Providers: MiraGame may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include sending postal mail and e-mail to you and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your Personal Information in connection with the performance of services for MiraGame, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to MiraGame.
- Protection of MiraGame and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of MiraGame our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Corporate Transfers and Financings: MiraGame may share your Personal Information in connection with any merger, sale of MiraGame assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregate Information: MiraGame may share aggregate information about you and/or your customers with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Links and Third Party Tools
The service may contain links to other websites. The fact that the service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that MiraGame endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party. MiraGame is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites to which you chose to access from the service. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of those websites when exiting the service.
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us Personal Information through these mediums.
Policy Regarding Children
The service is not geared toward children under the age of 14 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that a child under 14 has provided us with Personal Information we will delete such information from our files.